Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the dentist

I hate going to the dentist. I understand they have a job to do, and that the health of your teeth is important to them...but I wish, like most things in life, I could get away only having to go to them when things aren't so great...instead of every 6 months. And its the same thing every time.

I'm not flossing enough.
I've got a lot of build up under my gums.
4 of my baby teeth are still 'hanging in there.


You'd think all 3 points would be in bright red font in my file somewhere...but its like they're surprised every time. 'Wow...baby teeth!'

Fact is, I've only had one cavity my entire life...and that was in one of the baby teeth I still have! You'd think the fact that I've held onto 4 teeth for 30 years would earn me some brownie points or something...but no...its never good enough for them! It feels like I'm being called down to the Principals office every 6 months...I mean, has anyone, in the history of oral health, had a 'good' visit to the dentist?

Fuckers...all of them!


The Scream ~ by Edvard Munch

3 Comments:

Blogger Juice Money said...

Dentists have the highest suicide rate of any profession. Go figure.

3/01/2009 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now I feel bad...

3/04/2009 1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like going to the dentist... sorry.

3/09/2009 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home