Friday, July 17, 2009

the only one who thinks this way

I know I'm not...but...when it feels like it, it sucks me under...like I'm holding my breath. Recent events, with my best interests in mind probably, have pretty much left me knocked out...but still standing. I'm am totally at the mercy of the moment right now, and am liable to either snap, crackle or pop at any time...I am on edge.

And its only going to get worse...that's the thing. But in a good way...or at least, that's how I'm supposed to look at it, right? This is what responsibilty is all about...taking on more shit, while your shit keeps piling up in the corner...that's all there is to the messed up game. Cause when it comes to the good stuff...I don't even want to think about the good stuff anymore...I've got to learn to do without.

Seriously.

Life is suffering.
The root of suffering is desire.
Desire results in suffering.
If you don't want to suffer...don't desire.

That's me from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home