Wednesday, March 04, 2009

take that Bush!

Remember a few months ago, I got really riled up about some bullshit law Bush was passing as a way to circumvent the Endangered Species Act? It was a pretty sweet rant if I do say so myself.

Well Obama reversed it yesterday.

I hope this is just the start of him going back and holding up each and every evil Bush and Co. scheme for what they really were...fraud!

I honesty don't think Obama is going to be able to fix this mess. Things will never be the same in America...but the man is going to do the right thing 9 times out of 10...and he's about 10,000 times better than the last guy...so all is not lost.



That's Better!

1 Comments:

Blogger Juice Money said...

He's also reversing the idiotic restrictions Dubya put on stem cell research. In 5 years, I expect to be petting my lizard/cat on my deck with my third arm. Woo hoo!

3/07/2009 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home