Monday, June 08, 2009

lucky 7


Jane Seberg

Not a lot of women can pull off the 'pixie' look and still look sexy, at least that's how I see it. In fact, I'm not usually a fan at all of short hair...some punk chicks can pull it off (I dated one once)...but its rare.

And then there's a young Jane Seberg. She pulls it off. Pretty well I might add. I read about her in some book a year or so ago. She was the muse for some French director, even though she was an American (if I remember correctly), who ended up making a couple of films with her. Some at the time thought she was poised to become a big star 'back home' in America but her growing fame combined with some wicked 'rumour' about her was her undoing, and she wilted and faded into history.

Still...I remembered how the director descibed how beautiful she was, and how she was going to be a big star...and then not...and since there were no photo's of her in the book, I was curious to see for myself what this young lady looked like.

Sure enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home