Tuesday, November 13, 2012

fragile

I've got nothing new to report.  I wish I did, but progress has been slow in a number of areas in my life...and, in fact, I may have taken a step back.  Things aren't good all over.  Family health issues. Friend health issues.  Girl stuff.  Money stuff.  Job stuff.  Pretty much every area of my life is upside down right now...including my apartment, which for some reason I just can't seem to keep tidy.  Either I've got too much crap, or I'm not doing a good enough job of putting it away.  I'm also attempting to sell a few things on ebay...just to try it out.  I don't see it as a future source of income or anything, but apparently a few of my childhood toys are worth quite a bit...even out-of-the-box and played with.  Who knew?

I know I keep saying this, I know, but I'm honesty at a point where I know I need to make a big change to how I'm living, and it starts with me and my brain.  I need to be more positive, I need to find my ambition and turn myself loose on the world.  There's still time...but I'm cutting it very close.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most scientific and mathematical breakthoughs are achieved by those in the first quarter of life.

Most opus magnums are gifted to humanity by those on the "downward" slope.

You are a relative newby with respect to the things you appear to be interested in.

Relax.

11/18/2012 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home