Sunday, November 26, 2006

Baby Onboard...

My sincere and happy congratulations to my friend and former roommate J and his wife M-E on the news they are expecting their first child. I’ve only known J about 8 years (give or take) but I was around when he and M-E were starting out, and to see two people who seemed meant for each other and so deeply committed to each other come this far is a very nice and inspiring thing to see...and in my humble opinion, it couldn’t have happened to a cooler guy. J has been a good friend, both in our younger, more reckless days and in adulthood (his, not mine) despite our proximity to each other, and I just know he is going to be a great Dad, and M-E a great Mom.

A toast…to the father and mother to be!


just for you buddy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks Neil. Right back at you man.

I'm so happy that you started a blog. It's great to communicate (indirectly at times) more often. I think you're the only one from school I still talk to, and to be honest, I think part of me knew it would turn out that way.

Thanks for the encouragement and the props.

11/27/2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home