Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Saga Continues...

Alright, I'm not going to pretend like this is coming from a happy place…I'm a little in the dumps right now, and I'm trying as hard as I can to flip the switch and shine a little light on the situation. The ranting and raving of the past few months has helped purge some of the bile and diseased molecules from my wracked body…but it has left me gasping for air. I am stronger than I was before I started all this…that much is certain…and my belief in my fellow (wo)man has been stirred, not shaken…but I'm still a little wobbly. As the earth beneath my feet begins to turn to tundra, and the cold winds blow in from the west, I look ahead to spring and hopefully being able to wake up from this dark hibernation with a fresh perspective and a renewed optimism for myself and those brave enough to call me a friend/pal/acquaintance. Why stare at the ceiling when you can reach for the stars, right?

To those who find themselves in similar circumstances…just remember that the train has to come back around at some point…so see if you can hop off now to jump back on going the other way. Wait it out on the platform…

It may sound silly, but I do care…just sometimes a little too hard…

(inner) peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home