Tuesday, June 10, 2008

rabbit season


photo courtesy squareamerica.com

I don't know about the rest of you...but nearly half way into 2008 and I'm really not feeling the good vibes of change and all that other bullshit I figured I had coming my way after last year (and the year before that...and the year before that...).

Its getting to the point where I can't sleep...my mind is just drowning in doubts as I lay awake at night...thinking about everything and nothing all at once. Nothing seems to stick. One moment, I feel like I can do anything...the next...I feel numb.

So...think of little buddy here as my offering to the Gods of mercy...or whoever's in charge of doling out the good karma...not only on my behalf...but on behalf of the tiny kabal of friends of mine out there I know probably need a little good luck just as much as I do. The past couple of months has been rough for a few of the people I run around with online...some who's blogs I link to...and one in particular who has been very quiet of late, which isn't exactly a rare thing for her...but still...sometimes you just get stuck thinking about a person, wondering how they're doing...so this one is for her in particular.

Lets get this year turned the fuck around already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home