Wednesday, December 11, 2013

too loud

Visual noise. Audible noise. Noise in my head. Noise in my heart. Noise in the apartment next to mine. Noise outside my window. Noise at work. It's everywhere. 

I just want peace and quiet. I just want calm. Where can I go? Do I literally have to plug foam into my ears, bury myself under 5 pounds of sheets and bed covers and try and drown it all out?  It still doesn't do the job completely. Drugs? Heavy drugs? Booze?

It just makes me angry. Makes me frustrated. Makes me want to grab a big fucking stick and confront all this noise head on.  Quit banging on the walls! Quit honking your goddamn horn! Quit playing games! Quit calling me! Quit yelling your argument right in front of me! Shut the fuck up!

I can't take this anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home