Friday, March 07, 2014

pull my guff

I've been a bit under the weather lately.  Stomach has been acting up.  I'm sure the even later hours at work, the stress of trying to learn all my new responsibilities, and my terrible sleeping patterns are all responsible.  However, I also think that perhaps I've developed a new food allergy...or the severity of a yet-to-be-diagnosed allergy has increased...cause at this point, pretty much everything I eat is twisting and churning my stomach up.  I actually went a whole day without eating simply so I wouldn't feel like my gut was ready to explode.  And of course, sleeping on an empty stomach is next to impossible for me, so I find myself trying desperately to get something in me before I attempt to fall asleep...which only serves to get things churning away again.  I did not sleep at all last night...and tonight, I can already feel the restless energy and the looming crazy weekend of work getting my anxiety bubbling.  

Not good.

I guess the only real silver lining is that in all the fits of agony and trips to the bathroom...I haven't had a whole lot of energy to think about all the shit going on that usually keeps me up at night.  Progress?  Probably not.  

Man, I'm tired.  I wish someone or something would just reach inside me and yank out the bile that's flooding me right now...like when you pull a giant, wet stringy booger out of your nose slowly and it just keeps going...like a locomotive of mucus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home