Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finally...

Do you hear that? Thats the sound a giant monkey hopping off Peyton Manning's back as he FINALLY won the big game against his arch rival Tom Brady today in what was one of the better NFL playoff games I've ever seen.

I was sure going into the game that Peyton would somehow find a way to lose (or Brady would find a way to win)...and after the first quarter, down 21-3, it looked like I was going to be right (I even said that the game was over) as Peyton looked very tentative...like a deer caught in the high beams. But somehow, Manning and the Colts managed to pull their shit together at the end of the 1st Half and started playing like they do during the regular season. I've been a big Peyton Manning fan going back to his days as a College QB at Tennessee, but I've come to admire and respect Tom Brady for being the winner that he is, and was sure that he and New England would pull out another one.

Not this time!

Congrats to Peyton and the Colts...now its off to Miami to face Da Bears in the SuperBowl in 2 weeks time. Should be a great game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home