Friday, January 26, 2007

fire

A busy few weeks…and its going to get even busier. Great winds of change are blowing, rattling my windows in the process. Sleepless nights and zombie days are
slowing giving way to a growing sense of purpose and pride...fragile
and fleeting. What little I do certainly isn’t glamorous or lucrative…
I’m a link near the bottom of the chain…but what I do I do well,
and in my own way, I do it better.

There’s a lot I don’t know. I just don’t know.
But my heart is good, that much I do know.
But I’m not perfect.
Prototypical ‘B’ student…metaphorical ‘B’ person.
But there is plenty of room to grow.
Always has been.

Turns out the glass ceiling isn’t made of glass after all…
It's made of ice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last line is one of the best lines I have read this year

1/26/2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger neil said...

Thanks Matt.

1/27/2007 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home