Tuesday, September 18, 2007

me?

Its not that I don’t want to write something…and its not that I don’t have opinions on issues of the day and non-issues of the day…or the current state I find myself in...its just that…nothing is flowing. Its like I lack the energy to put it all together right now. Sure, I’m tired…been working stupid hours the past few weeks…but usually you just plop me in front of a computer screen, give me an hour, and something would end up on the screen.

Nope. Not this time.

Whatever it is, I do feel it lifting. Maybe I’m not getting enough sun? The thing's going to be disappearing in a month or two, I should probably enjoy it while I can, right? There’s something to be said for sunlight…the warm rays on your face…plants need it, animals lie around in it all day, some people can't get enough of it...even the fake kind...so there must be something to it. I used to be a ‘go outside for the fun of it’ kind of guy…back when I was a young athletic go-getter…now, its walks to the bank to pay my phone bill, or a quick jaunt down to the nearby 2 for 1 for a slice (actually 2 slices)…the rest of my hours are spend on my feet at work, or on my ass at home.

And don’t even get me started on the workout regime that was going so smoothly until I got lazy and decided to ‘take a break’. That was 2 months ago. All the progress I made…gone. This is what I do.

But whatever…same old story must be getting pretty boring by now...



...you'd be wasting your time guys...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

I love to work out, but for some reason put it off more than anything else in my life. Silly, because I feel so wonderful afterward. I walk regularly, but when it comes to weights and stuff, man...it's just so dull.

And it's okay to sometimes have nothing to say. You're just re-charging, that's all!

9/19/2007 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home