Sunday, October 21, 2007

People Who Make Me Sick


I mean, seriously, just look at her! So proud of herself...soaking in all that adulation like the diva that she (thinks she) is. There’s just something about this woman that really rubs me the wrong way. She’s not attractive (apparently her butt is though...), she’s not a good singer, performer or actor…and everything I’ve read about her points to her being an out of control pain in the ass when it comes to the demands she makes when she’s on tour or on a movie set. She’s a megalomaniac of the highest order, a bad example for girls everywhere, and a prime example of what is wrong with ‘the arts’ (if you call what she does artistic) today.

I really don’t like to get wrapped up in the Hollywood gossip machine, it actually bores me to death how magazines like US and People write about absolute nonsense (who's dating who, break ups, drug busts etc.) and people eat it up instead of paying more attention to the dude sitting in the Oval Office who has, in 8 short years, single-handedly steered his country into a giant brick wall while he and his oil buddies get stinking rich...but I like movies and music, so I invariably cross paths with this psycho hose beast from time to time. And every time I see this woman on TV or in the newspapers…or in a picture like this...my soul vomits just a little.

I don’t wish ill on anyone…but this woman’s career needed to be over 5 years ago!

As for this one...


Don't even get me started...

4 Comments:

Blogger Cowboy said...

'My soul vomits'! I love it.

10/22/2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Ghetto Photo Girl said...

I don't recognize the second picture. I think that might be a really good thing. Yay for being ignorant of bullshit celebrities!!

10/27/2007 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots and lots of histrionic personality disorders out there. Mostly amusing though, right? with a few exceptions.

11/05/2007 8:06 AM  
Blogger Alexandra Scarborough (Sasha) said...

Agreed on America's obsession with celebrity culture. I'll admit to following people I think have artistic merit, but how often do you see celeb dish on Tim Robbins?

Amen on getting our fucking priorities straight.

11/13/2007 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home