Thursday, December 13, 2007

window shopping

I walked by another window today. Just misery and lethargy doing a dance on my motivation. Hopefully its not totally closed, but the way things are going, I feel one of those 'its happening cause its meant to happen' moments coming on…so I'm just going to let it be.

Work should keep me busy enough to forget. I am feeling better. Still going through tissues like a slot junkie goes through quarters (too much?) but I can feel the weight lifting. Nearly a full week…I tip my cap to you Mr. Flu Sir.

I don't know what it is. Is it a desire to overcome my many shortcomings or simply human survival instinct…but I really just want to be content…to feel that again…to not feel like the world around me is this fragile, frozen nightmareland. I can see why birds fly south for the winter…I bet its really hard to fly when it gets this cold.

Patience…a virtue indeed...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home