Monday, January 06, 2014

the well

Not off to a good start.  I've got about a week to try and figure everything out before this window closes and probably doesn't open up again for a while.  But do I want it?  Right now?  Am I ready?  Probably...but then again, there are some things I'm still not ready for, so why can't that be one?  

Today was a daze.  Hopefully tomorrow isn't anything out of the ordinary, and I can just put in my time, keep my head down for the most part, and come home at a decent time.  Try and get myself on a new rhythm.  

But it's difficult to focus on any one thing for a solid stretch of time without getting distracted.  Overcome.  It sucks.  

All I can do is to keep trying to put it all behind me and look ahead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

follows my page about people in night: www.crazyatnight.blogspot.pt/

1/08/2014 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home