Saturday, February 03, 2007

Super Prediction

Indianapolis 31 - Chicago 17

I wish I thought differently...I really do. I'll be rooting for Da Bears a little more than I'll be rooting for Indy, but I just don't see it happening. SuperBowls are usually won by QB's and their ability to make big plays, and Rex Grossman is not going to win Chicago a SuperBowl. Peyton might. Do I think Da Bears have a chance? Yes. Their defence is amazing, and teams with a good D (Baltimore, '85 Bears) have won in the past, and Brian Urlacher is perhaps the best LB in the NFL, like a QB for his defence...but I think the Colts have too many weapons.

In my view, not to marginalize the rest of the players in the game, but really the whole game comes down to Peyton Manning v. Brian Urlacher...and as good as Urlacher is...I think Peyton is better.

Honestly, I don't really care who wins. If the Bears win...I'll celebrate with an oversized beer and giant bratwust...and if the Colts win...that'd be cool too as you already know how I feel about Peyton...I just hope its a close game that is decided late in the 4th quarter.

Then again...I might just say screw it, and watch a movie...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cowboy said...

You is psychic. Got any numbers for the lottery?

2/08/2007 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home