Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Bakers Dozen (Friends)

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." - Jerome Cummings

“What is a friend? I will tell you...it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself." - Frank Crane

"A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be." - Unknown

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Walter Winchell

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow ~ Don't walk behind me, I may not lead ~ Just walk beside me and be my friend." -unknown

“A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Hold a true friend with both your hands." -Nigerian Proverb

"Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light." -Albert Schweitzer

"There comes that mysterious meeting in life when someone acknowledges who we are and what we can be, igniting the circuits of our highest potential." -Rusty Berkus

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." - Unknown

"Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows." - Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home