Saturday, March 03, 2012

this is not a test

One thing I was hoping this blog was not going to be was what it was before. I liked my old blog. I like my old blog. But that was 2 years ago. I wanted v2.0 to be something more. I wanted to be something more by now.

It is not.

I am not.

And so it goes...

I think I may have lost the will to live somewhere over the past 24 months, and figured it'd come back to me...the sun would rise on another day and everything would be back to normal. I don't know normal anymore. He starved to death in the back of my being. What I'm doing now, I've literally been treading water for the last little while, completely unable to muster up a plan to find my way back to shore. I've been here before. This time is a little different.

It could be good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home