Friday, July 20, 2012

cost of living

Fun costs money. 

That's what I'm finding out.  I'm trying to get out of the house that is my head and have some fun.  Distraction.  A little bit of entertainment.  Something to lighten the mood a bit.  But I'm poor remember.  I don't have a lot of money to spend.  Movie and a meal?  $40.  Ride the rollercoaster?  $80.  A round of golf?  $80.  Even a round of mini-golf is going to cost you.  I still have to buy food for the cupboards and pay my rent.  Did I mention I'm poor?  And if I'm being honest, all those things I listed are things I used to enjoy.  These days, I'm not sure I care.

I just want to have a little fun.  Put myself in a good mood to keep the motor running.  I want this to be the turning point.  I want this to be the bottom.  But now that I'm here, I need something to lift me out of it.

I've forgotten how to have fun.  I need to learn how again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home