Tuesday, July 17, 2012

the other guy

It seems very simple.  Open your mouth and let the words come out.  The real ones.  Not just the ones that make it through the censors.  I believe a problem can be talked down.  I've leant my ear a number of times.  I didn't judge, and don't think I've ever let things I've heard people say change how I saw them.  I have no reason to beleive that with the shoe on the other foot, I wouldn't benefit from talking about it.

But I do.

I've already convinced myself it won't work for me.  One more lie to keep me in line. 

But I'm not going to let it win.

I'm just afraid I won't be me anymore.  But maybe, after all this time, that's not such a bad thing.

All signs point to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give your self a pat on the back!

It takes courage to make changes, even very small one.

Most of us are walking wounded.

To be a humane human is to suffer.

7/18/2012 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home