Sunday, July 01, 2012

street fighter

I'm about to find out if I've got any fight left in me.  I've been hiding in my apartment for the the past 3 or 4 days, avoiding work, phone calls, going outside, eating...you name it.  I've been trying to zero in on one thing, and that thing is what's holding me back.  I want to zero in on it so I can cut the rope and finally set myself free.  I'm not sure I've got the guts to do it for real...take a real, hard swing at that rope...but this is pretty much my last chance to do it my way.  After this...I lose my vote.

My desire to leave one of my jobs is so strong it makes me sick to think about it anymore.  I just want to go in there, pick up my last pay cheque, hand in my notice, and get gone.  Its not the people, or the job per se, but for whatever reason, that place has is hands around my throat and won't let go.  I just feel off when I'm there.  Or before I even get there.  My other job is still...who am I kidding, I hate my life and everything about it, including the fact that I have to have a job,,,or two...or three. 

Tomorrow is a big day.  First day of something new.  Second half. 

Please.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care.

The Kinks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VhfY_5YNV4&feature=related

7/02/2012 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home