Tuesday, May 29, 2012

firebug

Sometimes bugs get in.  You put up screens, but every once in a while one will drop into a box you were looking through, just to remind you they can still get in.

I was 'this' close to getting into bed, and that little jumpstart now has me awake...though barely.  Music is helping.

So is this fan I've got sitting a foot away from me.  Is there anything unhealthy about sitting a foot from a large fan for lengthy periods of time?  Like, am I slowly going deaf in my right ear due to the soundwaves or something?  It is nice though.

I'm am desperately trying to avoid the reality of my current situation, but I'm running out of time.  I'm drifting farther and farther away from the intended goal, the light isn't so bright anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home